* * * * * V I S I T I N G * * * * *
11/2-4 || CNJ / Edison
11/5-6 || NNJ / Secaucus

Expand your definition of pleasure.....

I'm Kassidy, (#160042), an exotic goddess of extreme pleasure and seduction. You will experience genuine affection, intense passion and complete attention. My witty demeanor, genuine personality and social grace make me the ideal companion. Our time together will be pure bliss with undeniable chemistry... I am a chocolate lover's dream in every way!

My mission is to provide the unrushed pleasures of a true companion at your discretion. I will captivate you with my beauty, enchant you with my intelligence, stimulate you with my conversation and thrill you with my passion. Or, if you prefer, I can also make you blush with my naughty behavior. Connect with me and experience for yourself a warm and intimate friendship.

As always, I want to thank you for your interest in me and will be looking forward to our very steamy and enchanting rendezvous.

Seductively yours,

Kassidy Xoxo

* Email is preferred method of booking and fastest way to contact me. Advanced reservations are always recommended and highly suggested. Verification site members and reviewers are welcomed for preferential & easy scheduling.
* Incall + Outcall (travel fees may apply)
* Available for dinner dates, overnights, and multiple times of bliss

Email : VIP_KassidyXoxo@outlook.com
Instagram : @vip_ebonyparamour
Twitter : @_kassidyxoxo_

__________________________________________________ _____
__________________________________________________ _____